Boards No Contact Rule 19 days of no contact

To post a reply login or register

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    drummerdude
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 2

She hasn’t tried to hit me up or nothing. The last time we talked she said she still misses me, but she said she’s not ready to talk about all of this just yet. I miss her so much and I just wish she would call or text me. What should I do, and should i just give up on her altogether? She broke up with me because she started getting a resentment towards me due to some jealousy and anger problems i was having. We were together for 2 years and engaged. This happened in september, and i got a little crazy at first, and bugged the shit out of her, but its been 19 days now and I haven’t contacted her at all. I feel better than i did then, Ive made some changes in a positive direction. I know I can get any girl I want, but i want her. What should I do???

Martin
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 303

Hey, from what you have said it looks like, for you there is a lot of hope for you two to get back together. She just needs some space to think clearly and calm down. My guess once all that negative feelings fade away she would get in touch with you. For start she admitted that she misses you which is a big deal!

Me and my ex has been together for 4 years and she broke up with me because of my anger and jealousy problems when she started having a crush on someone else. I really want her back too as our chemistry was so perfect but she wants to move on. I have also acted needy and clingy after the break up (if you have not done this your chances would be better.)

I am on 9 days of no contact at the moment, so compared to me you have done a really good job.

I would suggest you to keep it going and use new years to reconsile. Like a romantic new years date etc.

drummerdude
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 2

I appreciate it Martin. I will definitely consider this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.