Boards No Contact Rule 100% Sure NC Will Make Her Hate Me

To post a reply login or register

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    instantsoup
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 4

I know her very well. I actually want to continue doing No Contact. This is my first day. I definitely know I can follow this plan but what really worries me is her personality.

Not only is she my lover but she is also one of my best friends. So this may be complicated.

The point of No Contact is so they remove negative association after a breakup and start missing their ex (me). She’ll know I’m ignoring her. Cause No Contact means you ignore them – that is essentially what it is. She hates being ignored. I know her extremely well, she will take this No Contact thing as me getting back at her or a way to seek attention. She’ll take it the wrong way.

In my particular situation, wouldn’t doing this destroy the relationship more? I mean we had a real + serious relationship. But her personality dictates that this will 100% make it worse. I’m afraid when No Contact ends in 30+ days she’ll probably treat me the same way I treated her, ignore + hold a grudge against me for doing so.

What I’m really looking for is a concrete answer and not a maybe. Right now she sounds pretty horrible, it isn’t as bad as you think, but I know can see a future with her.

instantsoup
    Participant

She just removed me on all social media..

It has only been 2 days and I knew it..

You said the NC rule for 30+ days but on day 2 I got removed from everything..

Can someone give me anything.. what just happened? I’m really really hurt..

instantsoup
    Participant

I need some serious help. Im torn between this. I added her back on an Instant Messenger cause thats where we always talk. We talked for a bit and cleared up a lot of issues that she had. She was really negative but I had a positive attitude. I ignored the low blows while fixing the issues. So now I can go through no contact without her issues clouding the next 30 days. She kept me on the IM but blocked me everywhere else. She’s posting a lot of things on her Facebook mutual friends have told me its an obscene amount of passive-aggressive quotes against me. Did I make the right choice – I think I needed to break NC (was only on day 2) just to re-add and reconnect with her.

scottieH
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 10

Im going through much the same thing. She had already blocked me and changed her phone number long before n.c, keeps most of her posts private except a few pictures that multiple guys have liked and some very hurtful things referring to me. N.c. is absolutely not affection my ex in any way, shape or form. I believe its giving her exactly what she wants, me leaving her to peacefully move on from me. Im very sure myself that this whole program/website can do absolutely nothing to help me. Im destroyed by this. I was left by my birth mom as a toddler because she chose drugs over her kids, and had a mean stepmom, needles to say i have trust issues as it is with women, but with almost no hesitation I opened up to her and let her in, I couldnt help it. I hope that her at least talking to you in any form means that your chance is pretty good

instantsoup
    Participant

I’m sorry to hear that man, your story is outstandingly terrible. I have a similar story with my mom too actually except it wasn’t drugs. I have the same issues with women. I don’t open up too often but when I do, this happens.

At the very least we’re both stuck in the same boat and I’m not sure anyone can give any advice as to what to do. I checked out the blog and it said just work on yourself, do positive things.. change my life around. I’m working on that but every day that goes by it feels as though she just continues to hate, despise, and loathe me even more.

So today I reset my NC down to Day 1 cause she pulled off some dramatic shit to get my attention. I had to respond and add her back cause there would be no point in NC if I can’t talk to her after 30+ days.

Thanks for replying, it makes me feel better than I have someone here who knows my struggles and thats all I ask for. I acknowledged your post too so I have you in my mind as we go through this together.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.