Boards No Contact Rule 1 week of NC. No news from him. Is there any hope?

To post a reply login or register

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    aryyan
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 395

today is 7 days of NC. I didnt contact him or text him or update any my social medias. However, there is no text from either. He didnt call, he didnt find me in fb or any ways. He is currently with his new relationship after we broke up and its been 5 weeks they been together. He looks happy with her right now and everything is perfect.

is there any hope he will miss me and i can get him back even he has someone else?

NyanCat
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 20

It’s hard I know. Day 3 here and I don’t expect my ex to contact me. I don’t know how he’s going because he doesn’t post on FB very often or we don’t talk much.

There’s always hope if you believe, but like I’ve said so many times, you must also go through the acceptance phase that he’ll never come back.

It’s still too early for you, so my guess is to keep going at this strong. A week is not enough time.

aryyan
    Participant

@Nyancat

Its sad when someone who used to text you everyday even after we broke up (he will text once a day) is not texting you at all or finding you in any ways. Im not sure whether he didnt text me because i didnt reply his last text or because he is happy without me now. I always hope that i can get second chance because i deserve it but seeing him happy with other girl makes me feel so hopeless and its killing me. I missed him and i hope he will miss me

Yes i know its too early but it hurts me knowing he didnt find me. I try my best to improve till 21 days but im scared he will forget about me during nc

NyanCat
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 20

It’s a risk we all have to take when we chose to do this.

When I was a needy person, trying to text my ex while he was busy, he wouldn’t reply back. I sorta half expected him to reply back, but he didn’t. It did hurt, and that started nurturing the negative feelings that made me put in this situation in the first place. He had to tell me again when we were both upset that it would be best to stop completely and it hurt a lot. I honestly do miss him and I missed doing stuff with him, but I can’t cling on to something that’s going to hurt both of us in the long run.

The time in NC is not only for you, but it’s also for your ex to spend the time to reflect on what happened. And now that I think about it, secretly hoping he’d like your status is also sort of looking for him out in the crowd. I think that would count as eye contact in real life. I think that should be considered breaking NC. You have to completely cut yourself from doing those behaviors otherwise you’re still stuck in that same rut.

aryyan
    Participant

@Nyancat

Right now im totally keep silence. I didnt update anything about my life in social media and of course i didnt text him or contact him either.my target will be like 3 weeks remain silence and at the same time i try to improve myself physically and mentally. It takes time of course. It hurts when seeing him happy and im not. I think its not fair especially he choose spmeone completely opposite me. I will contact him after nc and i hope he do realize and miss me when im missing.

I dont know how guys think and whats in his mind. Sometimes i feel like my ex boyfriend is a bit different

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.